Re: [OM] Flies with eye hair, and Midge Magic

Subject: Re: [OM] Flies with eye hair, and Midge Magic
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:40:39 +0000 (UTC)
Hi, Dean. Thanks for the compliment! My question on hooking up Canon 540s some
time back was due to your suggestions on different flash arrangements. I
obtained the needed parts and everything works (Thanks, Chuck). As for the
fishing, it's cold and very wet here, but will be in Tennessee on the South
Holston shortly. Later.