Re: [OM] first encounter with the E-P1

Subject: Re: [OM] first encounter with the E-P1
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 09:43:49 +0200
hello Iwert,
perhaps, but I forgot my 85/2 and my 24/2.8 at home...so I couldn't test
with them :(
focusing was easy, as far as I remember I use f4 or f5.6...I event test
some video with a moving subject, a bike as I was in Aartselaar ;)...I
hope I could have the chance to test it for a longer time: it need some
time to check more deeply the numerous options.
regards
marc
bois-de-villers , Belgium