Re: [OM] first encounter with the E-P1

Subject: Re: [OM] first encounter with the E-P1
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 22:05:48 +0200
Hello Marc,

Good to hear from you! Thanks for the nice hands-on report. Don't you
think the 100/2 is a bit big for the E-P1?
I'm curious to try out with the pen 70/2. I had a chance to get one
together with some unanounced extra's: the original Pen-F OM adapter
and a Pen-F extension ring set.
How was manual focussing with the 100/2 in bright sun with just the
screen (and what aperture did you use)? The 17mm here looks good and
sharp at f5.6. I subscribed for a test-week, but don't have too high
hopes of winning :).

Iwert