Re: [OM] IMG: three new panoramas

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: three new panoramas
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:50:27 +0200
I will just try some more. This is the first time I have used the 24mm
for a pano. The lens does not exhibit any vignetting in normal use, so
something else must be at play. Previous panos with the 35mm lens do
not exhibit this behaviour.

As I said, I will just have to play some more.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain