Re: [OM] RANT: Sample images taken with EP-1

Subject: Re: [OM] RANT: Sample images taken with EP-1
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 09:06:40 +0800
Unfortunately, for this great Tessar I see not that nice bokeh - the leaves
and branches. Also, strong CA near the corner (not so corner for a 1.6x
sensor) of the crop from the tram in city :-)

Talking about good pancake, I would recommend the Zuiko 40/2. It has the
largest aperture of all pancake (?). Nice bokeh and good CA control at F4
and below.

Here is a shot at wide open (zero sharpen!):

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_3663_40F2_F2.JPG

For comparison this is from the 17-40L at 35mm F4:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_1759.JPG

Here is a shot shown the nice bokeh:

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/E-1_1/P5291194.htm

You can find more here: