Re: [OM] E-P1 on CNET $750 mfr price for body

Subject: Re: [OM] E-P1 on CNET $750 mfr price for body
From: ws <omls@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:55:23 -0400
Actually I was looking at the April Scientific American, article on
"The Evolutin of Primate Color Vision" and the picture on page 58.

Today's digital image sensors are very shallow compared to the Retina,
where the rods and cones are very long. The cones actually have a
larger round section. Clearly there is more to come in digital imaging
sensors. And maybe they can even be made curved.

WayneS