Re: [OM] Good news

Subject: Re: [OM] Good news
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:59:19 EDT
Bueno big guy.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 6/16/2009 1:44:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I just  got confirmation from the library.  The board approved the project
and  the purchase of the prints.  I've already started shooting, but  didn't
have firm commitment on whether or not they'd buy.

It'll be  two identical sets of around 20 archival-quality 11x14 pictures
for
the  library, another set for me and multiple limited-edition 50/50
print-sets  for the purchase by benefactors. These are "historical record"
pictures  destined for display in the new library as well as secure
off-site
storage.

This project just paid for my new darkroom. (of  course, I won't see a dime
until later...)

AG