Re: [OM] Wanted: OM 100mm f2 and 135mm f3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted: OM 100mm f2 and 135mm f3.5
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 06:28:55 +0100
They're great, Jon.  You've got the Reds just nicely, particularly in
the last one.  I bet Dunsfold is a lovely place for air displays,
given its compact size.  In fact, I think that the first Hawks were
put together there; there's certainly a strong connection between
Hawks and Dunsfold in the early 1970s.

Chris