Re: [OM] Wanted: OM 100mm f2 and 135mm f3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted: OM 100mm f2 and 135mm f3.5
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 23:05:21 +0100
Hi,

As has been said, the 135 should be easy to find for peanuts on the bay
- but the 100 f2 somewhat less so.

I do not possess the 100 f2, but I do have a 135 f3.5.  Two of them in
fact - I have one and my father has the other.  Neither of us is parting
with them any time soon, I'm afraid to say, but as testament to them
these shots were taken with the 135 f3.5 on my E330 :

http://www.pbase.com/jonmitch/image/66493481

http://www.pbase.com/jonmitch/image/84734649

http://www.pbase.com/jonmitch/image/84734647

For this kind of photography it is a great lens ... put it on infinity
and enjoy ;-)

Note to Chris (Barker) - these shots may be right up your street ...

Regards,

Jon