Re: [OM] reasonably priced 3Ti 270400363196 you know where

Subject: Re: [OM] reasonably priced 3Ti 270400363196 you know where
From: ws <omls@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 20:53:26 -0400
Thanks all,

My brother was one of the founders of Garmin. The other two were Gary
and Ming (guess where the name came from). It is difficult for me to
watch someone who has entered a phase of their life where money is no
object, where much has been spent on charity with little regard to self, yet
the pathways of life seem to say that struggle and suffering will always be,
no matter what.

I know I diverged a bit on the passion thing, but I can tell you, no amount
of money can give you what a strong passion can. I hope I never regard
people in my life, or life challenges, as a block to living and having a passion
for something. I think when we give that up, we give up our life.

The exception would be for nut cases and people with a passion for violence and
intolerance. My step daughter just left the Holocaust museum 5 minutes before
the incident where a guard was killed. She said, all the guards were
very rude, except this one. And he was shot because he thought this
old man needed help. To me, passion without a heart is worthless.
But the why's and why's not of life paths still eludes me.

Sorry for the digression...

WayneS