Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 07:56:47 -0400
I've heard this before but... maybe only from you?  My 5D has a fairly
strong detent on the mode dial and I have never experienced this
problem.  Of course, I use the low cost Canon 200EG backpack bag
<http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Deluxe-Backpack-200EG-Cameras/dp/B00009R6TA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1244980214&sr=8-1>
and there is little chance of the mode dial being brushed by the bag
when inserted or removed from the bag.  But, even if it did, I can't
imagine the dial's position being changed.  Just brushing along one side
of the dial with my finger requires quite a bit of pressure to have
enough friction to move it.

Chuck Norcutt

  One of the worst for me is the stupid Canon camera does not have