Re: [OM] TTL flash theory, was: An object of beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL flash theory, was: An object of beauty
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 21:55:08 -0300
Could you guess what I'm remembering at this very moment ? :-)

That when I joined this list I firmly advocated that the OM 2 should not
have had been modified regarding Auto mode and flash exposure.

Carlos Santisteban did on the contrary, and so did John IIRC.

I got convinced after the azaleas' photographs (Chuck might remember
them) - I made same shots with the plain 2 and the 2n, and the 2n's
(mostly some of them I never scanned), came with the background
perfectly black and the flowers perfectly Velvia red.
OTOH, my entry TOPE on
<http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=23&pic=4> couldn't have
been done with a 2n.
That's why I have all but the PBG2 shoe taped at the right ....

:-)

Frnando.