Re: [OM] Speaking of Trains

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of Trains
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 15:50:57 -0400
Those are great shots.  I love the B&W and the 24mm color shot ain't
half bad either.  :-)  But it's no longer a "national preserve" as your
image66media commentary indicates.  Maybe those shots go back a few
years.  It's now a national park.  Different (and less restrictive)
usage rules probably apply.

Chuck Norcutt