Re: [OM] TTL flash theory, was: An object of beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL flash theory, was: An object of beauty
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 17:22:35 -0400
Well we have another "object of beauty" here.  I'm surprised that the
300D and it tiny flash did such a good job because it's definitely a
tough exposure call.  But we're still missing seeing her pretty face and
some revealing of her eyes.

Load that image in PhotoShop and put it under shadow highlight.  Then
raise the shadow control to about 70%.  I think you'll like it.

Chuck Norcutt