Re: [OM] ( OM ) Missed a nice lens :-((

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Missed a nice lens :-((
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 19:49:20 -0400
My 4 channel ebay slaves are about 4 years old now.  I had two
transmitters and 4 receivers.  The receivers (when new) had ranges of
about 45-150 feet but the transmitter was very directional and range
could vary considerably depending on whether the receiver was ahead of,
to the side of or behind the transmitter.  Today I don't think any of
them can be counted on to trigger at more than about 10-15 feet if that.

I bought two new sets of 16 channel units about 1-1/2 years ago.  They
were never as good as the 4 channel units.

I just got tired of wondering if they were going to work.

Chuck Norcutt