Re: [OM] R.G.Lewis Shop (was: Nathan's PAW 20: San Vicente toLondon)

Subject: Re: [OM] R.G.Lewis Shop (was: Nathan's PAW 20: San Vicente toLondon)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 16:14:18 +0100
Thanks for the reminder of RG Lewis practice - I had forgotten, but now
recall their shop window clearly.  That end of town (High Holborn, around
the corner from their current location) was quite a diversion for
photographers, as almost opposite was Brunnings, a mecca for LF gear - and
down the street towards Holborn Viaduct were Lee's Cameras and the TOE
showroom, where I once bought a Helios 58/2 for no more than £10.  New, but
with a bubble in the glass.

Piers