Re: [OM] Desks, film and jpgs

Subject: Re: [OM] Desks, film and jpgs
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:29:38 +0200
Hi Chris, Fernando and all,

From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Perhaps he doesn't like the fact that you have to login to an OSX
> machine, whereas you didn't have to with OS9.

Ha! I don't really need to login to OSX...

> I think OSX is great

If by "great" you mean than the alternatives are plain awful, then yes, I
agree... :-(

> and I can't understand why you stuck with the
> Winders ...

Neither do I.

Please note that I belonged to the Apple Developer Connection, paying from
my pocket, and I have some rights to criticise... but I don't want to start
another OS war here -- we have enough OT threads already ;-)

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)