Re: [OM] Desks, film and jpgs

Subject: Re: [OM] Desks, film and jpgs
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 13:50:57 +0200
Hi, Fernando and all,

> From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Fine -- found the valves, but where's the amp?

It will see the light soon... I have to make a purchase from a
German store of the last components -- the toroidal transformers, some
high-voltage electrolytics and the pre-drilled chassis for my friend's...

and the Dual turntables !?

Well, there IS a Dual table -- the relatively recent 704, although doesn't
look as nice as the 1200 series of the early 70s... neither as STUNNING as
the 1000 series from the 60s!

The other Duals are now spread out all over the house, because of the recent
installation of the water heater...

> ... and the Shure V15 Type V with original
> Shure stylus !!??

In the bedroom ;-) The table on the pics bears an Audio-Technica OC-5 (MC)
(at last!) -- seems to be a serious cartridge, BTW.

> That cassette tape deck looks nice :-) - is it the Pioneer I once saw ?

No, it's an even better Akai GX-75... with a destroyes fascia "courtesy" of
DHL :-(

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)