Re: [OM] A lot of photos

Subject: Re: [OM] A lot of photos
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 19:03:51 +0100
2009/5/28 Moose

> Tom Fenwick wrote:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > Been a bit busy recently, and not really keeping up with postings...  But
> thought you might like to see some of these.  There are quite a lot, but I
> worked hard to document the party for a friend.  And have a certain amount
> > of fun :-)
>
> > They're all completely off topic - I used a 35/2 Summicron R for
> everything
> > except three frames where I changed to a 50 to shoot at iso6400 and
> f1.4...
> >
> > But to make up for this, and to celebrate the new lens, and to encourage
> you to look, I will give my 35/2 zuiko to the first person who can tell me
> between which two frames I slept.  There are three days and two nights in
> > the set.  The third night is hard to spot because I didn't take any
> pictures, but that's not the gap you're looking for!
> >

> Night sleep periods look to be between 4027-4076, 4308-4325 and around
> 4362-4434-4439. But they seem but fairly easy to ascertain, so I'd guess
> that the sleep was not at night, which makes finding the specific gap
> really tricky. :-)    I'll guess between 4204 and 4220, where there
> appears to be a big gap in time.
>
> Moose

I'm awarding the lens to Moose; he is very close.  I got up for the bbq in
4204, but indeed the long gap from there to 4220 is the missing night.

You get my 35/2 Zuiko with the metal shade.  It's a pretty nice one - just
some traces of blue body paint on the aperture ring where most have a little
brassing :-)

I look forward to hearing what you think of it!

Tom