Re: [OM] London June gathering, was Re: New to list

Subject: Re: [OM] London June gathering, was Re: New to list
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 17:52:49 +0100
I'm sure that Yorkshire will be lovely, John, but it's too far away
for me to make with my current fixtures.

Jon, I don't think that John will have time free on the day he's
seeing his MIL ...

And all the best for your first-born; my son's first-born should be on
the scene by the middle of the month, fingers crossed.

Chris