Re: [OM] London June gathering, was Re: New to list

Subject: Re: [OM] London June gathering, was Re: New to list
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 14:20:50 -0300
Jon ............ you're on !!

I plan to stay the night of 15 June at the Ship Inn, on Whiteman's Green,
Cuckfield.

I know that it is pretty area. My father in law was a town doctor there for
many many years. We got married in Cuckfield Church in August 1972.

Our son was born in Cuckfield Hospital in 1974 and the hospital raised the
Union Jack in celebration. Although father-in-law was then chairman of the
hospital board I think that the flag was more likely on account of Prince
Charles' birthday ..........it happened to be the 14th November !

John