Re: [OM] An object of beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] An object of beauty
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 02:36:16 -0400
$3500 is twice what that camera cost new, so it isn't even a used/vs new
price thing. I'm stingy. In the extreme. There are only 2 things I will
spend money in large amounts on: Film, and my son. I'm not stingy with
either of those things. If I can afford it, I buy film in large quantities
to keep for when I don't have money, and if my son wants something and I can
afford it, I get it for him even if it is 'too expensive'. I never spend
money on 'me'. My cameras are all old. My clothes are too, though I am going
to have to buy a new pair of shoes soon much as it pains me to spend money
on that. I'll do it, my legs hurt when my shoes get badly worn, but I'll
complain about having wasted good money that could have been spent for film.

And I won't ever pay twice as much as something cost new. Ever.

LOL!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography