Re: [OM] This weeks pictures for fun - and it includes a beer

Subject: Re: [OM] This weeks pictures for fun - and it includes a beer
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 19:27:00 +0100
Apart from some excellent bitters in the UK (I had some St Austell
Tribute (http://www.tributeale.co.uk/) in the Hourglass pub on Old
Brompton Road on Thursday), I would recommend draught Guinness, only
in Ireland, or one of the Bavarian beers: I have always really enjoyed
Schlenkerla Rauchbier in Bamberg, particularly at this pub:

http://www.schlenkerla.de/indexe.html

But I am also particularly partial to Hefe Weissbier, made by anyone
as long as they're German.

Chris