Re: [OM] Card readers.

Subject: Re: [OM] Card readers.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 02:00:44 -0700
Ah, yes!

I forgot to mention that the new reader I posted a link to doesn't work
that way. As you say, my other multi readers use up four drive letters.
The new one only uses one. Whichever card you insert appears as that
drive. Smarter firmware.

No, I haven't tried inserting more than one card at a time, nor do I
intend to do so.

Moose