Re: [OM] The ponies are off and running and other ramblings . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] The ponies are off and running and other ramblings . . .
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 19:56:39 -0400
Good choice of subjects for a pinhole shot.  Gators are very cooperative
in that respect... they hardly ever move.  After all it requires energy.
  I remember (on more than one occasion) being asked by a visitor to the
Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge (Boynton Beach, Florida): "Why do
you have plastic birds and alligators in your pond?"  Molly the gator,
of course, hadn't moved and neither had the Great Blue Heron.  Some
would even go very close for a better look and get a real big surprise.

Chuck Norcutt