Re: [OM] This weeks pictures for fun - and it includes a beer as nathan

Subject: Re: [OM] This weeks pictures for fun - and it includes a beer as nathan left his out
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:39:53 +0200
Thanks,

We had the expert around yesterday and he said they will try first to
just clean just  the swimming area and check if the pump is okay,
otherwise the whole lot needs emptying and replanting, even so with such
a big replacement of water I guess it will need 4-6 weeks to stabilise
again so it looks like we will miss most of this summer, at least though
the council will be paying for it. Although annyoing I am well aware of
others who have suffered much more from water damage so I have to keep
things in perspective and on a plus note the water lillies in it
flowered for the first time yesterday ;-)