Re: [OM] I've been on the sidelines for a bit, however this looks like

Subject: Re: [OM] I've been on the sidelines for a bit, however this looks like a decent deal 4Ti
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 17:14:10 +0200
Hi Moose, Fernando and all,

> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
> Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> > Now I'm wondering whether bidding on 360157459592, and sending it to
> Cork, Ireland where my sister is living, and my mother will be visiting her
> next month ... anyone happens to know of him?
> >
> > Fernando.
> > (s n? 149646 is too tempting ... )
> >

> Oh no! Is there something wrong with my 130,04x?
>
> The 300/4.5 really is a lovely lens.

It really is. Mine is #1179xx, F.Zuiko.
Great for astrophotography, even though the 200/4 may be even better. The
200/4 is a **very** sharp lens IF AND ONLY IF you get rid of vibration!

<http://cjss.sytes.net/etc/m31.jpeg> (300/4.5, 10 min @ f4.5 on TMZ?)

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)