Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/05/2009: contre-jour in London

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/05/2009: contre-jour in London
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 19:48:57 -0300
Nathan is of course alluding to Foyles on Charing Cross Road with its close
on 5000 miles of bookshelves.

He would be well advised to pitch his tent in very nearby Hyde Park, or look
up a real estate agent in Belgravia, and wait until about 2015 for his love
of life and daughter to emerge into the light !

jh