Re: [OM] OT - anti virus & utility programs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - anti virus & utility programs
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 19:42:28 -0300
Since getting rid of Norton system works on one machine and Norton 360 on
the other along with Norton anti-virus on both, both machines have started
working like young buckaroos on performance enhancing steroids. Since
removal of Norton from both machines has been the only change I can only
conclude that the Norton products were both tremendous drags on performance.

jh