[OM] It's a boy! And a girl! And a girl!

Subject: [OM] It's a boy! And a girl! And a girl!
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:59:53 -0700
Shakti kidded at 1AM on Monday.

At two days old, they are already getting into trouble! Tuccha
(Sanskrit for "small"), the runt of the litter at 2.4kg, is the most
cuddly, and just melts into your body when you hold her. Priya, her
big sister at 3.4kg, is a bit stand-offish, and struggles to be free
when picked up. Rama, the buckling, is a strapping fellow at 3.8kg,
and is quite independent, quickly figuring out how to slip through the
gate.

These photos are nothing special, technically nor artistically. I hate
camera-mounted flash, but I didn't have time to set up the soft boxes.
        http://www.EcoReality.org/pix/090518_Kids

I still need to get a good shot of a "cuddle puddle." Nothing is quite
so cute as three baby goats, sleeping tangled up and on top of each
other.

Just thought someone might be interested.

:::: If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can’t it get us out?
– Will Rogers ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality http://www.EcoReality.org ::::