[OM] The passing of a friend of photography & looking for a little inspi

Subject: [OM] The passing of a friend of photography & looking for a little inspiration . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:04:44 EDT
This past week photography lost an important player, with the passing of
Bill Jay.  His EndNotes was always the first thing I read in the LensWork
publication.  More about Bill here: _http://www.lenswork.com/billjay.html_
(http://www.lenswork.com/billjay.html)

If your creative pot needs a little stirring, I'd like to recommend a book
I just finished a couple of nights ago.  It is going to be put back on  my
night stand to be read again from the beginning  I imagine that may  happen
a few more times.  It is that sort of read.  The book by Brooks  Jensen,
Editor of LensWork is, "Letting Go of the Camera" Essays on Photography  and
the Creative Life.  For some this may be like putting a little nitro in  your
tank.

Bill Barber