Re: [OM] Return of the Moose [ ... paradise on earth]

Subject: Re: [OM] Return of the Moose [ ... paradise on earth]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 02:05:34 -0700
Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> Moose, this is a reminder that you had permission to go to possible-Eden for
> three days only.
> You should have reported back on May 16 - three days are not "'till the
> weekend".
>
> ;-)

I guess I should have said three nights, so four days away. We left
Wednesday morning and drove back Saturday evening, the 16th. I wasn't
ready to go through the almost 200 posts that had piled up until today.

> You both did have fun, no? I feel happy you did.
> And I thought I had a nice jacuzzi.

Yeah, pretty nice. Not quite the best accommodation they have, but the
best jacuzzi set-up. I'll be posting some more, quite different images
from that room.

Moose