Re: [OM] I was wrong

Subject: Re: [OM] I was wrong
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 18:08:21 +0200
Most, most interesting thank you. I have never compared these films in
terms of their
MTF curves, but it makes quite a lot of sense. I am still just getting
to know my
tools (film being one of them) and this can take a couple of years.
Once I feel I
can properly anticipate what Provia (I use 100F) will do to a given
shot, I will
move on and focus a bit on Velvia, I've only shot literally 5 rolls
thus far.

But I must say, I am now really curious to see the new Ektar film
compared.

Once one has the proper tools to extract the utmost from a film-based
image
to make large prints, one could - I guess - see such differences
clearly.
This will have to wait a little longer for me. MF slide film is at
this stage
just a side-hobby to my 'primary' B&W hobby.

<snip>