Re: [OM] A brief report on Alien Bees radio slaves

Subject: Re: [OM] A brief report on Alien Bees radio slaves
From: Robert Burnette <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:00:39 -0400
Neat idea, Chuck. I have three T-32s, but I have never used them with an
umbrella as you have. It is easy to get tunnel vision when it comes to
photography equipment use. Do you use the the DSY-HS (two hot shoe to one
miniphone plug) cord with the T-32s and the CSRB or do you have a better
arrangement?

Curiosity question: Would the T-32s and an umbrella work on auto mode as TTL
flash with an OM-2 or an OM-4 if the OM connectors cords are used? I have the
OM autoTTL multiconnector and a couple of TTL connector cords. Hmmmm. I may
need a CSRB unit too.   ;o)

Robert