Re: [OM] [OT] Questions for enlarging lens

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Questions for enlarging lens
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 21:05:42 +0800
Chuck,
Thank you very much for your full details for connection enlarging lens on a
Nikon body. I don't have any bellow yet but will be favourite on Nikon
bellow. Your suggestion of Nikon to T2 & 39mm to T2 adaptors are pretty good
for me, let me checkthe price of Nikon bellow.

I think I may put such combination on Panasonic G1 for macro shots with my
enlarging lens, don't I?

---
Michael