Re: [OM] (OM) Autumn in Central Otago

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Autumn in Central Otago
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 21:04:43 -0400
Adobe RGB and Pro Photo RGB are considered "editing" spaces.  Just as
Moose suggests that you do image editing in 16 bit to avoid editing
created holes in your histograms you may want to use Adobe or Pro Photo
RGB for editing.  Much of the gamut of these color spaces can't be
displayed but the gamut is large to avoid loss during editing in much
the same sense as using 16 bit.  When you get done altering pixel values
  you can convert back to sRGB for output.

Chuck Norcutt