Re: [OM] A 40k milestone

Subject: Re: [OM] A 40k milestone
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 09:50:20 -0700

> ...or those who are unfamiliar with the Oregon coast, be asured that it is
> the
> eighth wonder of the scenic world.
We are going to a family reunion in OR in June and plan on spending some
time on the coast before heading home. It's been a while since we've
traveled the coast as most of our treks have been to the desert to dry
out. Living on the coast this makes for a nice change.  However this
family group started out in the Willamette Valley before some of them
crossed back east over the mountains to settle. Next year we will go to
the shindig on the east side. We'll be visiting the Central Coast. The
area west of Portland has been getting too crowded and developed. This
trip may be a good excuse to get the 9~18mm

Mike