Re: [OM] A 40k milestone

Subject: Re: [OM] A 40k milestone
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 19:14:37 -0300
Jim ......... by chance do you have any photos to show of the Oregon coast ?
We spent several summers in the 1990's camping at Pacific City and would be
thrilled at seeing any up to date images.

For those who are unfamiliar with the Oregon coast, be asured that it is the
eighth wonder of the scenic world.

jh

ps: Hopefully your shoulder surgery was successful and that you are now
restored to good health.