Re: [OM] (OT) Playing at 21mm

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Playing at 21mm
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 16:18:16 -0400
Thanx, Chuck. 2 is my favorite, too. As far as I can tell, it's still
functional. Everything looks in good order. I'm not sure what it's
used for. The waters around Port Clyde are not the calmest one is
likely to come across, but perhaps those monsters are hardier than
they seem.

Abandoned 1 is actually on-topic, as it was shot with my E-1 and
14-54. I spent a lot of time in postprocessing that one, bringing down
the highlights in the birch bark. A coupe of people have apparently
had it speak to them as well. I think I've sold 2 16x20s in two years.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com