Re: [OM] That's Not a Bokeh, This is a Bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] That's Not a Bokeh, This is a Bokeh
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 07:36:15 +0800
The image I posted was directly converted with Canyon DPP, I had lots of
images went to PS in the pass and didn't found any color difference. I just
re-save the image with PS again and got the same result:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_2166-PS.JPG

Original:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_2166.JPG

My color setting is: Monitor Color

Working Spaces: RGB: Monitor RGB -sRGB IEC61966-2.1

C.H.Ling