Re: [OM] Honey (was [OT] - how do you catch a rat!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Honey (was [OT] - how do you catch a rat!)
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 00:14:07 +0200
A big thank you to Jez, Jim, Chris, Bill, Bob and Chuck for showing
their sympathy. I know it's only an animal, but still it is a member of
the family also. Especially since we decided to get a cat in the house
to pull us through the hard time we had last year when my father and my
mother in law died on the same day. Honey really comforted us with her
presence alone.

Bill,

I understand your point about keeping cats in the house, but is not the
way we like to keep our animals. As far as possible we let them live
with us and go in and out of the house. I would not like to live indoors
only either. It would also involve making a special room for the cat
only since I guess it has to relieve it's energy somewhere and
preferably not my furniture or curtains. She lived to become 1 year and
1 day only. I know however she had a good life however short it was.

Wiliam