Re: [OM] [OT] - how do you catch a rat!

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] - how do you catch a rat!
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 21:31:29 +0200
Not used epoxy but I cleared the hallway and boarded up the staircase
and used duct tape to seal around the other doors and then installed
one of those ultrasonic pest controller thingies, I am hoping it will
walk out on its own without resulting to violence (funny how you mellow
as you get older), they are renewing the drain by our house so I guess
the blighters became homeless.

I sprinkled flowr by the open exit so hopefully I will see footprints as
it leaves and hopefully none coming in as he/she has called its pals
into the warm ;-)

we have considered getting a dog as dicussed on list before, maybe its
now time!

thanks for all the hints and tips, can't use a glock as its to near the
oil tanks, although tonight would be the best time to have a fire as the
fire department are practising next door.

> Any way some duct tape and epoxy could play into the solution?
>
> Jim, almost two weeks post-op lefty, from home

did they use duct tape and epoxy during your op ;-) - wishing you a
speedy and full recovery.