Re: [OM] Working hours

Subject: Re: [OM] Working hours
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 20:17:12 -0300
My regular on-line reading comprises the Daily Telegraph, Times, Guardian,
Financial Times, New York Times, Globe and Mail and National Post [last two
are Canadian], Subscription hard copy material comprises The Economist [for
45 years], The Atlantic [off and on for 25 years], Foreign Affairs, and
recently Harpers now and again.

The only time I've flitted through the Dail Mail was during my paper route
days in the UK in the 1960's ........... it wasn't much of a read back then.

jh