Re: [OM] Working hours

Subject: Re: [OM] Working hours
From: Johan Malmström <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 00:44:06 +0200
My offical working week, when I'm not on parental leave as now, is 40
h a week and I have 25 days of holiday +  some "red"-days off like
christmas and so.
I commute by bike for about 15 minutes, if the snow is really bad I
walk or go by the bus.

After the parental leave, I'm off until Sep 1, I'll be working 32
hours a week to keep Irma and Idas time at kindergarten down. I think
that will be enough.

/ Johan