Re: [OM] Working hours

Subject: Re: [OM] Working hours
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 17:29:49 -0500

> I had hoped that it wasn't as high a percentage as that. But, given
> the qualities of some of the people encountered who are presumably
> paid money to be the hindrance that they are, perhaps you're right.

Think of someone with "average" intelligence. Now think that half the world
is dumber than that!

Seriously, it is absolutely scary being around some places like hospitals in
the middle of the night. Take a look and carefully consider whether or not
some of these individuals could be hired for any job.