Re: [OM] "Native" ISO of DSLR sensors

Subject: Re: [OM] "Native" ISO of DSLR sensors
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 16:15:18 EDT

I think the Canon was what I was reading about. Just wondering about the
Olys. We have two or three list members who seem to have inside contact with
Olympus. Any info about the native ISO of Olympus sensors from those
quarters?
Thanks!
Greg

In a message dated 5/1/2009 9:32:59 PM Central Daylight Time,