Re: [OM] A road trip of sorts.

Subject: Re: [OM] A road trip of sorts.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 10:34:25 +0100
Look! It's Olympus!

* On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 09:51:40PM -0500, Joel Wilcox said:
> > http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/range.pl?dir=pe_to_capetown
>
> Everything seems to have come together nicely in 011 -- composition,
> subject interest, stunning sky.  That one's really worth working a
> bit.  Kudos!

Thanks. :)

> > http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/range.pl?dir=table_mountain_and_home&offset=11
> >
> > thanks for looking.
>
> Wow, wonderful clouds.  I really like the B&W renditions.  Something
> about the color makes me yearn a bit for a warming filter.  That looks
> like it was a great trip and you make the most of less than optimal
> shooting conditions at times.

It was an excellent trip all in all.  Though it was so rushed and frantic
attimes that I feel like I need a week off of just doing nothing to fully
recover. ;)  But such is the price we pay for our holidays!

cheers,

p.

--
   |\      _,,,---,,_          The void and me are one; the
   /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     trouble is that's one too many.