Re: [OM] Item number: 270379837711

Subject: Re: [OM] Item number: 270379837711
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 21:34:08 -0400
Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> Wow, amazing isn't it? And strangely impulsive considering my personality.
> Now I have 5 OM bodies, and 9 Zuikos.
> Someday I will make a really good photograph - I should, or shouldn't I?
>
> What do you list think about the 406.60 ?

About $54 better than the first 4Ti, 270377649971, which I "won" for
$460. Of course, I have to pay NJ sales tax :-(

Let's both hope the bodies have just "a minor blemish on the surface" as
  advertised. Better yet, I hope they will perform as well and as long
as John's CLA'd bodies. If he did the work on "our" bodies then we
definitely scored.

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)