Re: [OM] Item number: 270379837711

Subject: Re: [OM] Item number: 270379837711
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 21:22:22 -0300
Well, finished working for today :-)

Good price it seems, yes. Just had a moment to look it up at KEH, they
list an Ex+ for 569, and an Ex for 449.
Shall take a look at B&H.

So, it qualifies as 'a bit lower than Ex' according to price, let's see
how does 'refurbished' qualify (there is a description at the bottom of
-bay auction, telling how a refurbished item should look like).

Martin, what does G-A-S stand for? - perhaps I'm starting to suffer from
some unknown kind of flu ...

Fernando.