Re: [OM] The curses and joys...

Subject: Re: [OM] The curses and joys...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 07:43:28 +1000
I'm using a Fujifilm F200 EXR at the moment. They use a system of
using two pixels for quality high ISO work with different gain for
each of the pairs - but of course it drops the pixel count back to
6mp. Clever tech though - it is almost as good as the old F30 though
of course you can also choose high res (12mp) or wide dynamic range
instead. Gives you some idea of what might be possible in future with
selective processing of pixel arrays.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx